To Those Who Wait
The expression “good things come to those who wait” sometimes applies to online shoppers. Try this:
- Sign in to and browse around your favorite online store (create a free account if you don’t have one)
- Put some item(s) in the store’s “shopping cart”
- Click “checkout,” but don’t place the order
- Close the browser window and wait … a day or so
- Check your inbox for an email from the store, often with a coupon incentive to purchase
Some stores do this. If you can wait for the email, you might get the item(s) at a discount or get free and/or expedited shipping.
The following article (updated in June 2015) lists some stores that send coupon emails:
(Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee that the stores listed in the article still send coupons.)
Happy shopping and waiting!