Do you ever lose your keys? Your wallet, purse, car, smartphone?
A Tile — along with the accompanying Tile app — is the coolest way to find all of these things.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase one or more tiles (available from the Tile website and Amazon)*
- Download the free Tile app from the Apple Store (iPhone and iPad) or the Google Play Store (Android)
- Create an account
- Follow the few easy steps to give each tile a unique name (“keys,” “purse,” “bicycle,” “car,” “dog collar,” etc.)
- Place a tile in/on your stuff
If you misplace the tiled item, use your phone app to make the tile beep. Or, if you need to find your car in a parking lot, for example, use your phone to locate the tile/item on a map.
It works the other way too: if you misplace your phone, you can squeeze any of your tiles to make your phone beep. Pretty great!
To learn more about Tile, click here: www.thetileapp.com.
You’ll probably want more than one.
* Be sure to purchase the second generation tiles (Gen 2) as they are newer/better than the first releases.