Electronically Enhanced Thanksgiving
It’s Thanksgiving week and, for many, that means either hosting or traveling.
Don’t forget how valuable your computers and mobile devices can be over the holiday:
- Set the timer on your smartphone to make sure nothing over-cooks in the kitchen
- Consult your to-do list to be sure you don’t forget anything
- Search the internet for traditional and non-traditional recipes
- Call or video chat with those in your family who won’t be at dinner
- Tap your sports app to check the scores of the games you are not watching
- Check the weather app to be sure you pack the right clothes
- Follow your map program to help you get where you are going
- Play background music from your music library or music app during dinner
- Download the “Map My Walk” app to get moving before — and especially after – a big meal.
- Rent a DVD or stream a movie to watch after dinner
and of course,
- Use your camera to take pictures, pictures, and more pictures!
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.